Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Any idea how do i make my USB High speed controller to work in full speed?        Thanks    Show More
Anonymous
        Hello,        I'm using your CY7C68013A-128AXC USB Controller.    and I would like o know if you have some kind of    Reference Design for USB... Show More
Anonymous
        I would like expanding the extreranl program memory of cy7c68013a.    As reference to AN45789 "Using Cypress nvSRAM as Program Memory"    Does... Show More
Anonymous
        I have 2 CY7C68013A-100AXC's. Both are Rev B with fab code of 04. The one with datecode 0537 has Lot# 645546. The other one with datecode 0931... Show More
Anonymous
        I cannot find anyplace in the documentation that this is mentioned. When I strip down to bulk IO calls from the main thread, all is OK. When I... Show More
Anonymous
        I am using CY7C68013A in my design.According to the datasheet of CY7C68013A,the output current is no more than 100mA.But it is nearly 300mA no... Show More
Anonymous
        I want to design a Data acquisition card. to use c++ builder to design upper computer's code.I had load the cyapi.lib in my project.In code,de... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,    I am using CY7C68013A. I need to generate Intel80 protocol using cypress chip's GPIF pins. the wave form is enclosed for reference. Ca... Show More
Anonymous
        I am in the process of changing from using easyloader to using scripting per AN50963, and I have a question. In what directory should my firmw... Show More
Anonymous
        hello,        My tast is transfer code using ezusb to cyusb. But I don't know how to do that.        Example:    bool writegpifsingleword(unsi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.