Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Sorry for the newbie question, but I am new to the PSoC devices.    I need to talk to a single SPI device from a PC (both Windows and Linux). ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi All.        I have transfer problem in Slave fifo with my FPGA.        This following thing is my verilog code.    My intention is always d... Show More
Anonymous
        I am new to EZUSB. I have a FX2 chip, that I am trying to enumerate as a HID device.    Before I start with the USB enumeration, can some one ... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm trying to run the streamer demo. Unfortunately it doesn't work because of problems with the driver.        I'm able to program the Cypress... Show More
Anonymous
        I want to do with the ps2 usb communication cy7c64215 Can you help    Show More
Anonymous
        Can CY7C64215 be programmed in-situ using MiniProg3 that is included in the PSoC3/5 Dev Kit? Since EnCore III is based on the same MCU as PSoC... Show More
Anonymous
        We are having some really random heap corruption issues calling cyusb.sys DeviceIOControl functions from managed code using IOCompletion ports... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I'm working on a custom EZ-USB development board. It is mounting a XXX FX2 connected with a 24LC64 64k serial eeprom. The board is working... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I'm planning to build a USB2 based application which requires a significant data bandwidth (between 20 and 40 MByte/S) using an EZ-USB FX2... Show More
Anonymous
        Thank everyone for your attention.        When Cy7c68013a is configured in GPIF mode for IN transfer, I find a error. for example, the data is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.