Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Using 68013A 8bit synchronous slave FIFO interface.    EP2 as Hi-speed Bulk IN. FlagA - programmable FULL.    I use FPGA with ChipScope to test FlagA ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am trying implementing USB firmware to the application. My application generates 20 bytes of information every 10millisecond and transfers to XP... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I have already given a deep read into the TRM and the example by I still didn't managed to achieve what I want.    I'm trying to handle a cont... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are currently trying to get compliance for our USB3.0 device. On our board we have a slightly unorthodox implementation where our USB3.0 dev... Show More
Anonymous
Dear All,      I have a problem about F/W code size. I use CY7C68013A and it has 16KB RAM. EEPROM is 24LC128 and its size is 16KB. When F/W code size ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using CyAPI.lib in my project Borland C++ Builder 6.    I have replaced my Borland C++ 6 by Borland C++ Builder 2009 but the library  CyAPI.lib a... Show More
Anonymous
Dear experts    I am experiencing problems communicating with a 68013 from a uClinux environment on a BF548 EZKIT board. I make use of libusb as the u... Show More
Anonymous
Function HANDLE CCyUSBDevice::DeviceHandle() from library CyAPI.lib for Borland C ++ Builder 6.0 (c:\Program Files\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.2\CyA... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    My design uses FX2LP chip, with 3.3V power for the FX2LP supplied externally.    Everything works well except, the FiishDataXfer function crash... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the fx2 to do HID mouse enumeration. So far, enumeration is ok. Windows recognizes fx2 as a hid mouse.    But I am unable to send any data ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.