Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I'm a newbie programming a FX2 device using the standard driver on Windows Vista.  I'm having problems (sometimes) connecting to the device (CreateFil... Show More
Anonymous
This is the first time that I have posted on the Cypress forums so hopefully someone can help out. And this is my try at using an FX2. I've been worki... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi        We are are a small design and manufacturing company. We have a product based on a CY7C64714 chip. It has worked really well in it's ... Show More
Anonymous
Here's a fabulous article from a Cypress author on making USB Flash drives secure using a West Bridge architecture:  http://www.embedded.com/design/225402174... Show More
Anonymous
Can anyone tell me the throughout of CY7C68013A configured in Bulk,EP2, 4x 512, GPIF?    Recently, I am involved in developing an application to tran... Show More
Anonymous
I am facing a huge issue with making the USB work on this device. Unfortunately for some reason the USBUART module is not available for it and I am tr... Show More
Anonymous
Dear folks,             While performing GPIF FIFO READ/WRITE operation GPIFREADYSTAT which scans the status of RDYx signals always shows the value of... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to do something with an Encore V MCU (7C64343). The problem I am facing has been described many times yet I have been unable to make it wo... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using the EZ-USB for pushing data from my host PC to the device. (Bulk transfers, one way only) I'm using external logic (Lattice FPGA) that look... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Thank you for any help you can provide.  Presently we have the FX2 doing a boot loader from a large I2C EEPROM specifically an 24LC512 device... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.