Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi.    Where is the MUXONENAND Library located in the Cypress website?    I have found the PDF but not the code. Show More
Anonymous
        I download the Firmware(Isochronous) using Cypress Console EZ-USB interface and check the get pipe info as    Get PipeInfo        Pipe: 0 Type... Show More
Anonymous
 Why HCNTL[1:0] connect PA[3:2] in this case? It doesn't make sense,cause HCNTL[1:0] is the address bus of the HPI,but the address[1:0] of CY7C68013A ... Show More
Anonymous
I have a 24 MHz crystal oscillator attached to the XTAL_IN and XTAL_OUT of the CY68013 128 pin package.  The voltage level on the XTAIN_IN side is aro... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to use the above driver for a USB device containing a Cypress uproc (EZ-USB FX2), attached to a Windows 7 64-bit host. I think this is a ... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I'm trying to realize this design found on TRM, to source a packet from firmware with autoin and isochronous transfer (in order to create a... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all, thanks in advance for the help. I am trying to configure the CY7C67300 (EZ-USB) on a Xilinx XUPV5 FPGA board. I am just trying to run the de2... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone.    I'm using old ezusb.sys driver to communicate with CY7C68013 USB chip.     Where can i find a documentation on a ezusb.sys?     I face... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         Is there a document somewhere on how to configure the device descriptors in dscr.a51?  Which bits represent which options?         Woul... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a way to disable firmware download / update from USB, and allow only download only from eeprom.                Прослушать                На л... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.