Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I am looking for the file hexpad.tar.gz which is mentioned in this document      www.cypress.com/ .        As I develop a USB device for Linux, I woul... Show More
Anonymous
 After a renumeration, the FX2 often starts with the FULL flags asserted in the EPxCS registers, despite the usual collection of FIFORESET assertions.... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    Is anyone on this forum an expert in developing Windows driver software that interfaces with the Cypress FX2?  Or possibly someone could recom... Show More
Anonymous
Can someone point me to example code or information how to implement a USB to Cy7C64713 I2C interface.  I'd prefer C# example code for Visual Studio. ... Show More
Anonymous
my chip is 68013A ,ep 2 IN,bulk,512 * 4.    My code:    void TD_Init(void)             // Called once at startup {    // set the CPU clock to 48MHz   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We have a design with an FX2 (CY68013A) and an FPGA. We use the Slave FIFO interface and are mainly interested in high OUT throughput.    I cur... Show More
Anonymous
I managed to get the application talking to the hardware somewhat correctly.  (I have a few quirks, but I'm not chasing those right now.)  We switched... Show More
Anonymous
hi all, i am doing some time-critical data transfer on EZ-USB FX2LP(cy68013a)    I use the isochronous mode, maxPacketSize = 1024, 1 transaction per u... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,  I cannot find the effective way to flush the data in the IN endpoint of Cy68013a.    I set the EP2IN: bulk mode, 512byte x 4. Everytime I wan... Show More
Anonymous
I've tried to download Virtual COM port example but it won't load WinXP driver.    Device enumerates (seemingly) correctly and then prompts for driver... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.