Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I am using your Low Power USB 2.0 Hub Controller CY7C65631-56LTXC.  I want the schematic and footprint for my Altium library.  Is there an integrated ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Form,    This is a (uVision2 Project) Keil .C code, wrote for W78E516B microcontroller which is fully compatible with standard  8052. I would li... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to make the Windows MSD driver for FX2 work on Win7 64bits ??         If it is, how can I ??         Regards Show More
Anonymous
I am using 3684 DVK. I used dvkUsersGuide.pdf  it works fine (those projects have preAdded sources and libraries)    Is there any other totorial that ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    With a CY7C63823, is it possible to implement composite HID? A keyboard and a mouse will be connected to single CY7C63823 via SPI  but only ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,         Anyone may help me with the follow doubt:    It Is possible to use the CY7C68013A with Winusb generic driver?    If it is possibe, how ha... Show More
Anonymous
        I believe I may have found a few bugs with the CyAPI.NET library. I hope to create some discussion to see whether or not these are really bugs... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi all,    We've been using EZ-USB for many years to build applications for our products without any problem.  Recently we've switched to Windows 7 (3... Show More
Anonymous
hi    how to make icc file to make 3684 development board work in slave fifo.    I know I should write a program to set some registers like     IFCNFG... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to measure the FX2LP USB chip througput in bulk mode. In order to do so, I have modified bulk example firmware so it continiously f... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.