Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi, I have some code to get data from an IN endpoint on the USB if ( false == ::DeviceIoControl(h, IOCTL_ADAPT_SEND_NON_EP0_DIRECT,                 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I would like to know if the CY3686 which is the NX2LP-Flex development kit includes the FX2LP development kit (CY3684)?    If it is the ca... Show More
Anonymous

hi,who can tell me the reason for the gpif wave can not stop

Anonymous
i'm using a cy7c68013 to communicate with a fpga in gpif model,my problem is that the fifo write wave can not be triggered.the progect has been attach... Show More
Anonymous
i'm using a cy7c68013 to communicate with a fpga in the gpif model,my problem is that the fifo write wave can not be trigger. my progect has been atta... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm trying to make a bulk transfer using the IOCTL Interface of the cyusb.sys driver with Delphi, but the DeviceIOControl Function always retur... Show More
Anonymous
i am performing the data transfer of bulkendpoints continuously with out any delay. I am sending and receiving 8 bytes of data through the bulkend poi... Show More
Anonymous
GPIF Desginer
solved msg Solved
 hi,    I am new to GPIF Designer tool.can you tell me how to find the length/branch register in the GPIF.c file Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.