Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
i'm using a cy7c68013 to communicate with a fpga in the gpif model,my problem is that the fifo write wave can not be trigger. my progect has been atta... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm trying to make a bulk transfer using the IOCTL Interface of the cyusb.sys driver with Delphi, but the DeviceIOControl Function always retur... Show More
Anonymous
i am performing the data transfer of bulkendpoints continuously with out any delay. I am sending and receiving 8 bytes of data through the bulkend poi... Show More
Anonymous
GPIF Desginer
solved msg Solved
 hi,    I am new to GPIF Designer tool.can you tell me how to find the length/branch register in the GPIF.c file Show More
Anonymous
I am connecting a Cyclone III FPGA directly with FX2LP, but I am not sure which IO standard to choose on the FPGA side?  The options in Altera Quartus... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Im trying to change the drivers for our USB Devices (CY7C68013A) from EzUSB.sys to CyUSB.sys. I'm using Delphi 5, so I use the IOCTL Interface.... Show More
Anonymous
I am using cyc68013 development kit for my application of data transfer. I am sending and receiving 8 bytes of buffer means length = 8. I am using bul... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I'm tried to perform a simple bulk transfer with CYconsole, device CY7C68013A.    I did this only with the Cyconsole without any firmware downlo... Show More
StFa_289656
 Hello,     I'm working with a Windows 7 64bit    I found in the website CySuiteUSB 3.4.6 and the Win7x64 CyUSB driver    I'm not able to see any devi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.