Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
1,question about function "ept->Read(&buf, bytestosend);" in control transfer    after running the code “ept->Read(&buf, bytestosend);”,Has the transf... Show More
Anonymous
 I am trying to write data to EP2 (configured as double buffered OUT in manual mode).    For debugging reasons, once the fx2 receives the data, I want... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi!  I have a couple of questions about the CY7C68023 nand flash controller.    1. Can I connect a 2Gbytes Dual-Die Nand Flash? Datasheet says that i... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, We are using the CY7C68013A-128AXC chip and it will always become unresponsive (frozen) after transferring data for a "random" period of time. ... Show More
Anonymous
 same fw     win7 8MB/S    XP  15M/S    so why? Show More
Anonymous
        1.I try to configure endpoint 2 to be 1024 bytes,quad-buffer,bulk in mode.but after I writing more than 4096 bytes into the fifo , there are o... Show More
Anonymous
        The host launches a bulk in transfer,if the endpoint doesn't have any data all the time,then after waiting some time,the host still doesn't ge... Show More
Anonymous
       I write different datum in CY7C68013's auto-in slave fifo, but the packet content are zeros.          The problem can't be in firmware because ... Show More
Anonymous
        1,If CY7C68013's slave fifo selects the internal 48MHZ clock, what is the requirements for the SLWR signal in asynchronous bulk transfer?#####... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.