Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 I want to add a 512K*16 bits fifo chip for CY7C68013's GPIF, which fifo chip of cypress is convenient to cantact with GPIF?Can you recommend one for ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!Anand!         I want to download firmware hex file into the CY7C68013 througn request code 0xa0 in my VC++ programm.  In each record of the hex fi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi! Anand!         1,In the endpoint descriptor,when in isochronous transfer the bmAttributes's bit 3:2 defines Synchronization Type as :No Synchroniz... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,Anand!         I know why my transfer is so slow. It's the polling interval while slave fifo doesn't have a complet packet.         In my case,I u... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!every one.i've been bothered by the slow speed transfer for several days.    I configured the CY7C68013 in slave fifo auto in mode,endpoint 2 to... Show More
Anonymous
 Usually we use begindataxfer, WaitForXfer and FinishDataXfer to transfer data. so what’s the returned value if the transfer failed? Sorry I can’t fin... Show More
Anonymous
1,question about function "ept->Read(&buf, bytestosend);" in control transfer    after running the code “ept->Read(&buf, bytestosend);”,Has the transf... Show More
Anonymous
 I am trying to write data to EP2 (configured as double buffered OUT in manual mode).    For debugging reasons, once the fx2 receives the data, I want... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi!  I have a couple of questions about the CY7C68023 nand flash controller.    1. Can I connect a 2Gbytes Dual-Die Nand Flash? Datasheet says that i... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, We are using the CY7C68013A-128AXC chip and it will always become unresponsive (frozen) after transferring data for a "random" period of time. ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.