Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi !    Windows7, 64 Bit.    I downloaded the driver from here:    http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=53338    This installs ok, attached device with ap... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm using the cyusb.dll to build a user interface for my project. I need an "event" o "event handler" for my incoming data from the device, but I can... Show More
Anonymous
I am having a cmos camera with 8 bit parallel output. Can anybody suggest me a USB controller which can be used to convert the 8 bit parallel data to ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to develop a project for receiving on a PC DVB-T2 signals in diversity mode. I have two sets of TSDATA, TSVALID, TSCLK, and TSERR. ... Show More
Anonymous
Now I am considering to work on FX2LP(CY3684) Development Board Kits for USB High Speed Controller.    For this work, I have several questions.    I w... Show More
Anonymous
i have an application with cy68013 with high speed, and with a driver ezloader.sys and myusb.sys,  i use the devcon.exe tool to install the driver sof... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,everybody.          I'm troubled by a wierd problem. Tthe number of a const array member can't be more than six.          for example. "const char ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,everybody.    I'm troubled by a wierd problem. Tthe number of a const array member can't be more than six.    for example. "const char xdata rar[6]... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     We are trying to build a USB 2.0 based webcamera using the CY7C68013A chip as the USB high speed transceiver chip. I am responsible for impleme... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm trying to use the CyAPI.lib with VC++ 6.0, and when I compile, I get the following errors:             Linking...    CyAPI.lib(CyAPI.obj) : error... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.