Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Cypress recently introduced a new family of USB parts. The first part in our USB-Serial family is the USB-UART Bridge controller. This is a fully inte... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working on slave FIFO intereface for FX2LP usb controller.  I am configuring the FIFO in auto mode.     Once the master gives the 8bit dat... Show More
Anonymous
The follwing are based on slave fifo mode.I  want to transfer the data to the EP0 ,then  exchange the data between EP0 and EP6 under  the vender comma... Show More
Anonymous
I just finished converting a working bulk design to use an isochronous endpoint and I think I may be misunderstanding what CCyIsoPktInfo.Length is try... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am looking for doc on the vendor specific commands (0x40) that work with alternate interfaces. I believe they are 0x33, 0x35 and 0x36.    Our... Show More
Anonymous
We have used the 68013A 56pins in a design and are having problems to get it to work. I am now working on the CY6384 to try to understand how to use t... Show More
Anonymous

Can CyConsole be used with WinUSB to talk to an FX2 device?

Anonymous
 Hi,     I am working on Cy7C68013A-56pin cypress USB controller. I am not using a development board, instead made a custom design for my own applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working on Cypress usb high speed controller Cy7c68013A. I need to interface I2C lines with a I2C slave device (a cmos camera sensor). The... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm using this uC to control a RS232 port. I enabled the interrupt    and I can read a received payload of 3 bytes by a vendor command and an i... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.