Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,     I am working on Cy7C680-13A usb 2.0 high speed controller. I would like to brief on my system before coming into the problem.     My system ha... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I now design a product use cy7c68013A. when the board is connect to PC, The PC can identify the USB device. And I also can download the Hex f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Iam working with  FX2 . My  firmware script download by the driver for Windows Xp works fine. We changed the operating system to Windows 7.  It... Show More
Anonymous

Is there a simmilar way to re-enumerate a NX2LP device as a FX2 device?

Anonymous
I am trying to make a INF file which will execute a script at start-up to download the firmware. I am trying it on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine. I obtai... Show More
Anonymous
 Device manager show it is ok in Unversal Serial Bus controllers, but USB Control Center cannot find it.I cannot paste the picture. because image butt... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     I am working on Cy7C68013-A usb HS controller. I need to issue a vendor command, where I am expecting an integer count value (int final_count... Show More
Anonymous
hi,  i am using FX2lP 56-pin package. I have implemented loopback and streamin examples from the AN61345 . Spartan3E FPGA and fx2lp configuration is ... Show More
Anonymous
I have three identical FX2LP boards, one of which works fine, the other two fail to enumerate. Has anyone got any hints for things I can try (hardware... Show More
Anonymous
hi,  i am using FX2lP 56-pin package. I have implemented loopback and streamin examples from the AN61345 . Spartan3E FPGA and fx2lp configuration is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.