Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi,     I am working on Cy7C68013-A usb HS controller. I need to issue a vendor command, where I am expecting an integer count value (int final_count... Show More
Anonymous
hi,  i am using FX2lP 56-pin package. I have implemented loopback and streamin examples from the AN61345 . Spartan3E FPGA and fx2lp configuration is ... Show More
Anonymous
I have three identical FX2LP boards, one of which works fine, the other two fail to enumerate. Has anyone got any hints for things I can try (hardware... Show More
Anonymous
hi,  i am using FX2lP 56-pin package. I have implemented loopback and streamin examples from the AN61345 . Spartan3E FPGA and fx2lp configuration is... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all, I'm new to USB development and really hope I can find some help here.     I'm working on developing a board which has already been fabricated ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am working on Cypress Cy7C68013A high speed controller. How can I configure the configure the size of the endpoint buffer to be 64bytes (as ... Show More
Anonymous
Our project uses a NX2LP-Flex device and a Nand Flash device. On our prototype board, the Nand Flash device is the 4K bytes/Page device. When we are r... Show More
Anonymous
I have purchased three FX2LP development boards for hobby use from e-bay. These are sold as:        EZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A USB Development Core Boar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    If you are using the FX2LP in Linux platform please refer to the following link for downloading the GUI and driver to download the code int... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.