Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,    I have the following issue with an USB device working with a Cypress FX2LP: depending on the USB port and the OS (happens mostly on Windows ... Show More
Anonymous
On the CyConsole.pdf user's guide  at the very bottom there is a chapter explaining how to use CyConsole to connect to a driver with a different GUID.... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I want to design a programmer for programming hearing aids.I want to use CY7C64713-128AXC    Suggest me a suitable PCB Desing Software pleas... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I have the CY3684 kit that i am using as a starting point for implenting the cy7c8013a into our custom boards.    I am trying to load the l... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    If I have the following inside my INF         [Install.CyUSB.AddReg.Guid]    HKR,,DriverGUID,,"{AE18AA60-7F6A-11d4-97DD-00010229B959}"         ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!     I'm new in the forum.I want to do a project programmer CY764713-128AXC.Unfortunately I did not find CY7C64713-128 AXC in to the  library of... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm currently designing a low cost development board around the PSoC III series. I'd like to include an embedded programmer and debugger, such as tha... Show More
Anonymous
68013 works as a slavefifo with ep6 = bulk endpoint 512*2B buffer in a autoin mode;    fpga send data to 68013 with a 16bit self-increment data(0x0000... Show More
Anonymous
68013 works as a slavefifo with ep6 = bulk endpoint 512*2B buffer in a autoin mode;    fpga send data to 68013 with a 16bit self-increment data(0x0000... Show More
Anonymous
Can someone please share with me the maximum throughput they've been able to achieve using the CY7C67300?  I would like to confirm that there is indee... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.