Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Recently, I have met a packet loss problem with the bulk asynchronous transfer from fpga to pc(16Mbps).    conf: bulk IN ; ept 6;  maxpacketsize = 512... Show More
Anonymous
Recently, I have met a packet loss problem with the bulk asynchronous transfer from fpga to pc(16Mbps).    conf: bulk IN ; ept 6;  maxpacketsize = 512... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I would like to develop a firmware for our application. I am manipulating the bulk loop example code. One modification I need is to run the dev... Show More
Anonymous
 In general, default firmware is loaded, which enumerates Cypress board with specific VID/PID. (04b4 : XXXX type)    I wish to load a short descriptor... Show More
winic_291911
Iam working with the EzUSB driver since a long time. Now Iam switching to CyUSB Driver. Everything is working fine except reading data through EP1. Wi... Show More
Anonymous
I am using a cy7c68 usb controller. I am using a FPGA to simulate the behavior of an EEprom for cy7c68. I have successfully got C0 boot mode working. ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have the following issue with an USB device working with a Cypress FX2LP: depending on the USB port and the OS (happens mostly on Windows ... Show More
Anonymous
On the CyConsole.pdf user's guide  at the very bottom there is a chapter explaining how to use CyConsole to connect to a driver with a different GUID.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.