Announcements

Ever wondered how you could apply Infineon products in a sustainable way? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired Click here to register for FREE.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Will the Cy3663 firmware allow me to use 2 USB ports for two memsticks plugged in at the same time?    If the firmware would need to modified, would i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,everyone,    I use the 68013's GPIF to read data from an external FIFO. It's strange that when I connect the 68013's data bus to external's output ... Show More
Anonymous
These days I'm using the GPIF to read data from the external. I set the GPIFTCB3:0 to be 8K, at the DP I use the TCxpire=1 as the condition that shift... Show More
Anonymous
I need to connect a PIC32 (SPI) to 2 memsticks with low power (sleep).  This is a battery powered handheld and the user needs to be able to plug in an... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi! I'm a freshman here. I encountered a problem when I using the cy3684 development board. The problem is that: When I inserted the GAL(U2) i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am trying to use CY7C68013A to transfer data from DAC to PC. The rare of my DAC is 5M SPS(Samping Per Second)  and the data is 8bits. The 5MHz a... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,    I am actually doing a data transfer application using a FX2LP. Data is flowing between FX2 and a PC. I use 2 EPs: one as IN FIFO, the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I try to read data from HID device using ReadInput in timer (50ms, 300ms, ...) like this:        System::Void read_timer_Tick(System::Object^  ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,I'm using cy68013-56pvxc on my circuit  board with a MAXIM1316 analog-digital chip.I separate the AGND and DGND net and connect them together with... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.