Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hello, I am currently working through Application Note 56377, and I am having some difficulty in setting up the USB drivers for the vendor and produc... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    For those who've been wanting access to our Astoria firmware. We've worked on it and made it possible    Here you go http://www.cypress.com/?rID=60136... Show More
Anonymous
Hi! I'm trying to use the slave FIFO function of the 68013A to transfer data via USB.    But I don't want to use FPGA because of some personal reason,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,every one.    I try to download the firmware into 68013 in my application software on the software running.  But I find I have to download it twice... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi there,     a generic question. I am updating my design with Fx2 instead of an FX1 ... cy68013a microcontroller. In terms of my firmware code what ... Show More
Anonymous
 i read the doc "AN73609",about how to develop example on linux.    but,i can`t find bulkloopapp which is mentioned in the doc.    anyone know where c... Show More
Anonymous
I have 2 FX2 devices with different PIDs. Is it possible to open 2 of them for parallel control. If it so please advice how to do it    Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Hi,everyone,    in the enfpoint descriptor, wMaxPacketSize's bit 12:11 is the number of transaction in one microframe for isochrounous endpoint .    s... Show More
EvSt_281971
Oddities in the work - Here is my code:    #include "fx2.h" #include "fx2regs.h" void configure_chip(void) {     OEB = 255;     PB1 = 0; } void main... Show More
Anonymous
        when you carelessly set the endpoint size to be 512. but you set the AUTOINLEN 1024. then 68013 would invariably transfer a zero-length packet... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.