Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
HI,          I am working on transferring video data to the USB host using fx2lp development kit. Can you help me with this. My camera is 320x240 so m... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello! Chip used CY7C68034. Please tell me how to change the project CY3686FW, that it was possible to receive data from an external device (such as ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,          I am new to this USB stuff. I am trying to learn and trying to build a USB board for our camera manufacture by our company. I am still in... Show More
Anonymous
Greetings!    I'm running on a MicroBlaze processor (running at 133 MHz), and I'm encountering a situation where the CSW response to a bulk data write... Show More
kemic_264446
  Hi everyone         I'm looking for a chipset that will work as in Device mode, and provide an AUDIO interface and a vendor specific interface at th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi.    I tyring to make windows appication program on MFC.    But  i have not many experiance this way. So i want to know how make methodology.    If... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,                            Is there a way to set up the USB descriptors of the FX2 so that after I have plugged it into one port of the PC and loa... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I'm trying to make interface omnivision cis camera with fx2lp.     But i cannot find fx2lp's io voltage level.     Does anybody know what is fx... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I want to use tms320c6424 +CYPress IC to access hard disk or SD card, here is our requirment:      1) Write speed shall net less than 24Mbit/s, ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I use slavfifo 16bit mode but my camera's data out is only 8bit.     I want use fx2lp 16bit moe in this circumstance.     What am i do ? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.