Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi    i have problem that it's seem like power.         When i working fx2lp board and fpga board.    So i connect with both board  for slave fifo wor... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using a FX2LP that sets endpoint 6 to IN. The data is coming from an FPGA connected to the FIFOs of the FX2LP. Is there a way to determine when ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using a cy68013. How can I configure the controller to work in high speed mode?. I have read in the datasheet that,at the first negotiations betw... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Cypress Developers Team,     I found a bug in the file i2c_rw.c which contains the I2C read and write functions used by the framework users.    ... Show More
Anonymous
 I have a FX2LP design with a set of descriptors to create a USB audio device. The device implements a speaker, so I have a USB streaming input and a ... Show More
Anonymous
HI,            I am currently working on a project to get the video out of a camera using a FX2LP. I am trying to understand the FIFO read using GPIF.... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I'm debugging a Bulkloop project with mon-int-sio0.    When I trace to EZUSB_Discon(TRUE), the device renumerates as an unknown device.    Can s... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,          I am using FX2LP developement kit. I am stuck when i try to external clock i can't do Bulk In Transfer. This is my project is:         I ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I'm trying to understand exactly what happens when the FX2 has power but the USB is unplugged and then re-plugged back in.   Our firmware uses... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I want find ack signal in EZUSB_i2c function.     But i have not oscilloscope so i need to find way without oscilloscope to find ack status .  ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.