Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello!     I'm new in the forum.I want to do a project programmer CY764713-128AXC.Unfortunately I did not find CY7C64713-128 AXC in to the  library of... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm currently designing a low cost development board around the PSoC III series. I'd like to include an embedded programmer and debugger, such as tha... Show More
Anonymous
68013 works as a slavefifo with ep6 = bulk endpoint 512*2B buffer in a autoin mode;    fpga send data to 68013 with a 16bit self-increment data(0x0000... Show More
Anonymous
68013 works as a slavefifo with ep6 = bulk endpoint 512*2B buffer in a autoin mode;    fpga send data to 68013 with a 16bit self-increment data(0x0000... Show More
Anonymous
Can someone please share with me the maximum throughput they've been able to achieve using the CY7C67300?  I would like to confirm that there is indee... Show More
Anonymous
Dear,    I am zhangyj, I have developed a project, that using CY7C68013A in slaveFIFO mode. Now I want to download the firmware to EEPROM,    I have c... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm getting NOWHERE very FAST!  My biggest problem is that there seems to be nothing out there consistent with AN15484 "USB Flash Drive Controller Us... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi All,              AN66806 (previously titled "GPIF design guide") has been re-written to incorporate feedback from the customers. The new applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    AN65209 has been re-written to incorporate feedback from all the customers used so far. The new application note can be found in the follow... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello all,    Latest revision of application note -N5063- EZ-USB FX1/FX2LP Boot Options is released (available at http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34253) ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.