Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi    In slavefifo mode, i can see that flagD is high assert.     Could you please let me know what when flagD is going to high? which case?    Why fl... Show More
Anonymous
We are a small company selling bespoke scientific instruments. A few years ago, we contracted a local firm to design an electronics board for speciali... Show More
Anonymous
 Dears:             Hi! I  am using the GPIF mode to get data from a AD chip. I read the note about GPIF from  the cypress.com.  There was a section a... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm trying to build the example program cydesc.c (Cypress Suite USB 3.4.1) in a 64bit OS (Windows 7) for a 64bit OS (Platform solution x64 and... Show More
Anonymous
dear sir         i have confusion about the same from where we get this bRequest 0xA0,  can learn more about these commands n from where? m working wi... Show More
Anonymous
        The C# .NET library that Cypress provides has a    catastrophic bug; it does not pin managed byte[] buffers before sending them to the driver,... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I am interested in connecting an I2C master to an I2C slave trough a wireless link! It is a fairly trough problem to me, becuse the Data Lin... Show More
Anonymous
 I ' m fresh. Now  I   am learning the   USB control chip, CYUSb 3014. The VIO2 supply  power  for IO2. Which part   is   the  IO2 power supply domain... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     I am working on Cypress USB FX2LP controller (Cy7C68013A). I need to enable the external interrupt on INT0, as negative edge detecting. I had... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.