Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 dear Sir /Miss                i want to know how to download the firemare in  my application software.please give me some documentation about it .   ... Show More
Anonymous
 I am trying to get an FPGA interface working on a FX2LP. I have used the application note AN61345 Spartan 6 design, just changing the FPGA pins to ma... Show More
Anonymous
     How can we get this board?             how do we contact you,             how can we buy this boards.             Do you have agent in china?    ... Show More
Anonymous
I have a couple of questions about CY7C67300 after going through the data sheet. 1. I would like to use CY7C67300 in co-processor mode with HPI port ... Show More
Anonymous
        After Installing the Suite USB 3.4.7,Click the " Control Center ",A error happens-"The application of normal initialization (0xc0000135) failu... Show More
Anonymous
        After Installing the Suite USB 3.4.7,Click the " Control Center ",A error happens-"The application of normal initialization (0xc0000135) failu... Show More
Anonymous

How much cyusb.sys have packets per microframe?

Anonymous
Hi    What is different xferdata() and IOCTL_EZUSB_BULK_READ?    Please for detail.  Show More
Anonymous
        Hi Is there any reason use of IOCTL_EZUSB_BULK_READ? For speed? Or what?    Show More
Anonymous
        Hi Is there any benefit to use xferdata() instead IOCTL_EZUSB_BULK_READ? If yes, what kind of benefit?    Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.