Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I've two boards with same circuit based on CY7C68014A. Though one of the boards is working fine, other board is not working correctly and windows repo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I made a modified version of      http://www.cypress.com/?docID=42647 with 3 endpoints. For CDC out endpoint i want manual commit so that... Show More
ShopithamR_26
Hi All,    Here is an Example project on Keyboard Implementation using Encore V . This  is a wired keyboard example project which  supports standard 1... Show More
ShopithamR_26
 Hi All,    Here is an Example project on Keyboard Implementation using Encore V . This  is a wired keyboard example project which  supports standard ... Show More
Anonymous
        problem with sending and receiving data: I send my data to FX2LP and when I want to read it back again , the data is shifted. how can i write ... Show More
Anonymous
        I have purchased the CY3686 NX2LP-FLEX Development kit and the Kiel PK51 IDE. I am trying to add some code to the NAND Project cy3686fw using ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,    i ahve developed one code to download my firmware to cypress FX2LP. i am using the  cyusb's cyusb_control_transfer and i am catching the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I downloaded a .iic file by mistake on the FX2LP EEPROM (the file was taken from the SuiteUSB examples). Now I would like to restore the factor... Show More
Anonymous
I think I posted in the wrong forum previously, so I am going to repost my problem here. I have constructed an interface using an FPGA to drive the EP... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I read documentation on CY768013 chapter 10 about GPIF, but can't understand how specific waveform chosen at the right moment. For instance,... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.