Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Dear Sirs    We are trying to implement a GPIF interface for a 8 Channel simultaneous sampling SAR ADC (TI ADS8568)          The plan is to use the A... Show More
Anonymous
Hey,    When connecting up USB using the PSoC 5LP, can I leave VBUS floating if I am using self-poowered USB?  I dont need or want the VBUS connection... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, all,I am debugging GPIF FIFO read. I use the GPIF designer to generate the file gpif.c. I only use one waveform—FIFO Read. Other waveforms... Show More
Anonymous
I am using Cy3684 to test my code. I am writing following code to write some data on lg eeprom, but it doen't seem to work. i also tried tweaking func... Show More
Anonymous
 I have just purchased the CY3684 EZ-USB FX2LP Development Kit and I am trying to get the 'hid_kb' firmware example operational.    After downloading ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I'm now making a board that using CyRF69213.           It's implement a USB module v1.9 that's feature is little different with usual PSoC1’s... Show More
Anonymous
hie everyOne,    I have one device having FX2LP for usb connectivity. and i have developed one code using CyUSB utility in Linux which displays the de... Show More
Anonymous
 hello!     I'm trying to use the synchronous Slave FIFO from the FPGA.     FX2LP configuration is as follows:     EP2 - AUTOIN 16bit 1k * 3x buff.   ... Show More
Anonymous

Demo video is attached for bootloader 

Anonymous
        http://www.cypress.com/?id=4858&tabID=82672    Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.