Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi, I met a strange problem: I wrote a little software by visual studio, in this software, I read desk file and send it into cy68013a chip. In the beg... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         Does anybody experienced the use of NX2LP-Flex with Android ? We plan to use it in our board, and since this seems not to be a problem ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hallo,      please I need your help !!      I am trying to flash  the AD5934 evaluation board which is based on the CY7C68013 ( FX2) under LINUX.  fo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     Hi,    I am using Windows 7 x64 operating system and cy7c80 controller device with FPGA.So far I have been able to successfully adapt Streamer... Show More
Anonymous
I'm trying to write the CY7C68013 registry through the control endpoint using ReqCode 0xA0. My purpose is to enable the slave FIFOs without programmin... Show More
Anonymous
                                                                 Cypress Enables Three-Year Battery Life for Wireless Human Interface Devices With New... Show More
Anonymous

Checkout Cypress's 4 th generation, Ultra low power,high data rate RF transceiver.

Anonymous
 Hi,    I am using Windows 7 x64 operating system and cy7c80 controller device with FPGA.I have been able to successfully implement UVC-compliant driv... Show More
HaHa_285681
I am new for this area and I need a help for sending real numbers from PSOC 5LP to PC for reading it with c# . Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.