Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Good afternoon sir,    Can any one please tell me how to program an cypress fx2lp board?          Thank you,         Regards    Vimala Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, I like to turn on RTS/CTS hardware flow control for the CY7C64225 device, but can't find any document that shows me which register to change. Ple... Show More
chju_284486
 Hi, I want to know how to  debug FX2LP Firmware in keil in detal?just like FX3 in Eclipse. Thank you Show More
Anonymous
 Good morning all,    Will CyUSB driver will support for windows and Linux?         Thank you,         Regards    Vimala Show More
Anonymous
 Good evening all,    Is there any driver for Linux FX2LP cypress microcontroller? I found FX2LP drivers for only windows 7, 8, xp, vista.    So pleas... Show More
Anonymous
 Good morning sir,    Am planning to buy cypress FX2LP breakout board from fonder.     I want to know which all operating system is supported by FX2LP... Show More
Anonymous
 Good morning sir,    Can you please tell me the link where i will download  cypress "FX2LP firmware". I want usb control center GUI.    Thank you,   ... Show More
Anonymous
        I have SPT file for some specific device, it uses cypress's usb controller. I have SPT file on Windows however, We need to download firmware o... Show More
Anonymous
 Does the USB-Serial controller CY7C64225 or CY7C65213 has local serial loopback mode? I like to send data to the USB port and have the data looped ba... Show More
Anonymous
 Dear all,    I am working with a Wiznet W3100 and trying to move to W5100, as the former has gone obselete. I did follow up on their guide to migrati... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.