Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,    I have an older USB device that currently runs on Windows XP, 32-bit. I would like to connect it to a more modern computer, preferably Windo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys,         I am using the slave fifo mode and have a data exchange range of about 32Mbps. I need to increase this. Does anyone have any ideas ho... Show More
Anonymous
On our current design we have a CY7C68003 24-pin QFN transceiver, which only supports device mode. Now we want to change this device into a chip which... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using CY7C65213 with Windows7 PC.    Some Win7PC can use, but some PC can't use it    because of no virtual serial com port driver.    In such cas... Show More
Anonymous
The SDK for the CY7C65211 doesn't seem to outline how to change the GPIO pins between inputs and outputs.  Does anyone know how this is done?  Show More
Anonymous
        As the title states, how can one interface a CY7C68013 commonly found on Analog Devices Eval boards to interface via matlab. I would like to d... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Everybody,    Sorry for posint twice - I found that this forum is more relevant to my problem.    I'm working with CYUSBS232 USB-UART LP Referen... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi: I used cy68013a in my product, sometimes it crashed(port communication failed) when communicated with PC software, so I reload the firmwar... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi~ I used the newest driver and pc software library in fx3 1.3.3 SDK of 68013 to support WIN8, but what's the newest lib file(such as EZUSB.l... Show More
Anonymous
        I want to read and write a I2C slave,but the device has a sub-address of 16 bits,and the data is also 16 bits. Can anyone tell me how to do it... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.