Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,    For one of our projects, we are building a custom solution (hardware and software) based on a FPGA and a FX3 USB 3.0 controller.    When pow... Show More
Anonymous
Hi every body,    I want to built read-only(write protect) and write-only(copy protect) usb flash driver. Can I use CY3686 EZ-USB NX2LP-Flex for this ... Show More
Anonymous
I need driver for windows 7 for device cy7c68013a-56pvxc.    Is there driver for this device? Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to get the SDK up and running using microsoft visual studio express 2013 for windows desktop. I have installed the PLX SDK as well, but wh... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on a USB drive prototype using cy7C68033 and a NAND flash (Samsung K9KWBG08U1M, 4G byte chip), and found that, upon plug in, the device w... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have CY7C68033 on my board with 1-off Nand flash MT29F8G08ABABAWP chip. (Schematic attached.)    both are blank from Manufacturer.    I plug ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I can not to overcome the problem described in the topic. I hope one of you could help me.    When I send data out (XferData() on BulkOutEn... Show More
Anonymous
Is there any way to get a transmitter enable signal for controlling half-duplex RS485 driver chips such as the MAX1487 from the CY7C65213?    I hoped ... Show More
Anonymous
The API for this device has 'CyProgUserFlash'. Does this allow writing the area modified by 'Cypress USB-Serial Configuration Utility'? If so can this... Show More
Anonymous
Has anyone had luck using IOCTL_ADAPT_ABORT_PIPE? When I call DeviceIoControl with IOCTL_ADAPT_ABORT_PIPE, it returns success, but seems to do nothing... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.