Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello everybody,    I'm modifying an old peripheral for optimization, and specifically today for the start, the slave ASIC has to reset all its privat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working with FX2LP and cyusb driver on Win7. I know that calls to CyApi from different thread within an application is a safe practice. In... Show More
Anonymous
About CY7C65215    1.Does the driver for this chip has an armv6 version? arm-linux-gcc?    2. I wanna know its performance when using as i2c master? W... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there    I'm new with the products from Cypress and trying now to build an application with a CY7C68013A. I'm using the CY7C68013A for building a p... Show More
Anonymous
Hello -    I need to generate a .srec file from the .iic file that Keil creates for the FX2LP.    Does anyone happen to know of a tool to do this?    ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everybody.. I am new in this forum, I am M.Tech student working on design of wireless data transfer  protocol which supports high data rate (480... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,    I need some help with an issue I have. To run an EZ-USB FX2 I have compiled my own custom request firmware file. To test it, I have downl... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Does CY7C63723 has USB host function ?    Can we use CY7C63723's USB host port to  communicate USB device such as USB mouse and keyboard?   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using FX2LP CY7C68013A USB controller and it is interfaced with FPGA for its output signal controlling application. Right now I am trying ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am a new programmer, and am learning about the FX3 through the SuperSpeed Device Design by Examble book. I am running into issues when trying... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.