Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
i download the hex into fx2lp's ram ,but it can not function , so i use the oscillograph to view the waveform of  SDA pin.it shows that ,as long as i ... Show More
Anonymous
I have built a FPGA project to test the slave FIFO, I found that when FIFO size is set to 512 or 1024, the FF flag wil go active when 512 or 1024 word... Show More
Anonymous
Greetings,    I'm making a small modification to a project that appears to use various global variables declared as 'xdata'.    I added my own variabl... Show More
Anonymous
hello,    Please give a API code or syntax for the data transfer to and from the endpoint for FX3.    example:    uint8_t glEp0Buffero[32] __attribute... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Please suggest me the most optimal driver structure for my situation:    1. I have two devices, one on an2131 and another on fx1. Both with the... Show More
Anonymous
I am using custom board of ez-usbfx2lp .it has large eeprom .i am downloading vend-ax sample .iic to my board but device  is not recognized.    some o... Show More
Anonymous
usb vend-ax not working    I am using custom board of ez-usbfx2lp .it has large eeprom .i am downloading vend-ax sample .iic to my board but device  ... Show More
Anonymous
The documentation is not entirely clear, so I would like to clarify the following:    1) While in Slave FIFO mode - doing Slave FIFO writes (external ... Show More
Anonymous
I see FX2LP documentation (latest datasheet) shows the pin state of all pins while in reset mode.   There is no documentation that I can see which sta... Show More
Anonymous
I use Cypress CY7C68013A EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0  development board with Windows 7.    Is there any Python library that could help me to access a device v... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.