Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
With a CY7C65211 board and the example from the USB-Serial SDK spimaster, I am able to transfert 32k of data    from SPI EEPROM 25AA256 to the compute... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am beginning to use a CY7C68013A , It's connected to a FPGA Altera Cyclone (I), I've connected the USB Chip to the computer and I've modifie... Show More
Anonymous
 question1:     What version of the software development environment does 63743 use? where to downoad?     question2:    What simulator to programme 6... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working with FX2LP. I have found examples relating to bulk and isochronous transfer, but not with interrupt transfer. Are there any exampl... Show More
Anonymous
Where can I see examples of CyUSB.dll call functions when programming in Visual Basic.NET? Such examples are there?    The document "Cypress CyUSB .NE... Show More
Anonymous

I am a new learner!Could Anyone give me the  FX2LP Slave FIFO firmware?

Anonymous
We are supplied by cypress with usb drivers ( inf, cat, sys). The desktop application I support is written with java so we use a install4j to create a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    The aplication note proposes to react to a flag within a single cycle.    When I take the Clock to FLAGS output propagation delay of 9.5/13.... Show More
Anonymous
If I have an instance of a CyUSBDevice from the .NET DLL, is there any way to pass this to a native DLL as a CCyUSBDevice?    I.e. can I convert a CyU... Show More
Anonymous
i download the hex into fx2lp's ram ,but it can not function , so i use the oscillograph to view the waveform of  SDA pin.it shows that ,as long as i ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.