Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,      I couldn't find the WHQL test report for cyusb.sys(FXLP2 windows driver)on cypress website. Does cypress provide this report and where can i ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello sir,    I have one application and it is based on the following serial communication settings    Baud Rate:9600    Data Bits:7 bit    Parity:Eve... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working with CyUsbS234 (CY7C65211)    I have already tested the kit on Windows, it works ok.    I can also use it on my Linux platform, wit... Show More
Anonymous
Q1:I get "When AUTOOUT=1, as soon as a buffer fills with USB data, the buffer is automatically and instantaneously committed to the endpoint FIFO bypa... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    Using the "ControlCenter" application available into FX3 SDK I see that a .iic firmware file can be wrote, into a FX2 coupled EEPROM, in a ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using a image-collecting system based on the Cypress 68013. But I am not the hardware person, this is my partner's work. I just need to do... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all        I use the C2 boot mode of 68013a, some times when I power off the 68013 system, it become a unkown device when next reboot, after then I... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all, is there any example for fx2lp to demonstrate how to control the gpio pins at cy3684 fx2lp development kit?    Currently, I don't know where ... Show More
Anonymous
I have no experience with cypress and want to program a USB FX2LP CY7C68013A. I read that with EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0 Develope Board Logic Analyzer Modul... Show More
Anonymous
I purchased the CYUSB232 to interface with some older computer hardware. Using the example of installing, opening tera term and patching TXD and RXD t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.