Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
hello    I'm using an appropriate protocol for USB send a signal to the computer to do. If the hex file the appropriate protocol (eg. Balk protocol) o... Show More
Anonymous
Hello  I have altera cyclon V Soc DE1 and cypress cy7c68013a usb board FX2LP. My project is send streaming data (counter from 0000 to FFFF) from FPGA ... Show More
Anonymous
Good morning:    I have a CY7C65211 USB Serial Bridge device on which I would like to control the GPIOs. As part of a larger test program, I need soft... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all,    is it possible to force a reboot from I2C without powering down the device or toggling the hardware reset pin ?    During production of ... Show More
Anonymous
        Development would be much faster if CyScript could be called by command line. Is there anything similar?        Alternatively, would Cypress o... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I am streaming VGA(640x480)@30fps.    I am using FX3 super speed development kit. I use usb 2.0 cable. I changed camera 30fps setting in ca... Show More
fedo_1531736

why was this application note obsoleted? Can I use this configuration method in the new design?

Anonymous
Hello, I have downloaded the sample code of USB host into the CYUSB3KIT-001 board. However, the voltage value of VBUS keeps zero.    Base on the schem... Show More
Anonymous
A Cypress engineer showed me one version that supports CCG3, but as I checked my 3.3 version it does not have that option in the device selection tabl... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I modified Slave FIFO project in Keil and if i load HEX file using Control Central all work and i read data from FIFO    BULK OUT transfer  ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.