Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi    I have a big problem with CYUSB3304 super speed signal on my board. I checked all impedences  with a software PCB design and the that's all righ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I tried to run the cx3 uvc video project(Cx3UvcOV5640) on windows 10 machine in high speed mode(call CyU3PConnectState() with second param... Show More
pekic_1399826
In documentation it is written that calling CyResetDevice will re-enumeerate.    Under Linux we do not see this behavior: the call returns CY_SUCCESS ... Show More
Anonymous
HI:      I use the example(BulkLoop) to do ISO transmission;The following is the place where I modify         1:;; Endpoint Descriptor       db   DSCR... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.         I took clean example project CCG2 -> power adapter. It didn't initially generate the "Generated_source" -sources to workarea (they also ap... Show More
Anonymous
When I build the CyUSB3 driver and updated my device driver I got the following error: "windows encountered a problem installing the driver software f... Show More
Anonymous
hy,i am using a custom FPGA-Board with a CY7. in the other hand, i code a Qt app based on libusb. the problem is: Control Center need windows Driver. ... Show More
Anonymous
Does anybody have the file MSC_EEPROM_scan_LCP_v2.bin ?  If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you shared it with me.    Thanks,    Helmut Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Are there any drivers for Cypress KitProg that are needed for USB-device that comes with CYALKIT-E02? Already installed all the software that i... Show More
Anonymous
I'm trying to run the GPIF II Designer software. Everytime I start it and either click to create a new project or try to open an existing one the app ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.