Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I want to use cypress fx2  to emulate epp parallel port can any one help to develop code  for fx2 .or any application note regarding epp emulation on ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have a question When is try to build the firmwarer for FX2LP using keil uVision2.    The build result is shown attached pic.    I can’t find ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I need SPICE/ IBIS Model for FX2LP CY7C68014A.    Please let me know where will I find it..??         Thanks,    Dhara Show More
Anonymous
Hello    i am new at cypress. i used avr, nxp, stm32 but i havent used cypress devices before. when i saw psoc arm and psoc creator i am amazed and i ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    I'm new with CYUSB and met some problems. I have made my own PCB with Altera FPGA and CY7C68013A. And I have made a mistake that I set the IFCL... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,    I'm trying to establish a synchronous Slave FIFO read between the FX2 and an FPGA.    The FPGA is providing the interface clock (20MHz) a... Show More
Anonymous
hi,  i want to program FX2LP's Ram in a C++ application.(precisely what Control Center do when click ProgramFX2=>RAM). but the function LoadExternalRa... Show More
StRi_2364996
I am in need of a a USB cable solution that would let me use an old CY3672B unit on USB.  I assume the "USB" version of the programmer just used a USB... Show More
Anonymous
hi.    when i copy fw project from c:\cypress\usb\target\fw\lp (all files in the folder) to an other location for example: ~my documents\keil_prg\lp a... Show More
Anonymous
I bought a cypress CY7C68013A to restore the boot of a gigablue. I tried it on Windows 10 x64 with Windows7 x32. To use Broadcom interfacciarmi 3 stud... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.