Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I have been unable to find anything.  I am new to the CyAPI and am trying to write a C++ application... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,    When I connect my cy7c68013a board to PC, the device manager displayed "unknown device".     The configuation of cy7c68013a is as  follow... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    with the USB-Serial Configuration Utility is possible to set some string descriptors(1):    .Manufacturer .Product .Serial Number    The cyu... Show More
Anonymous
Hello?    I am new here.    A few years ago, we had developed a UVC camera using fx2 + fpga(CY7C68013, XC9536XL).    My senior engineer has resigned r... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,      which Cypress Development kit will have features  for USB MP3 player   ,FM RADIO and cap sense?    Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have used CY7C68013A-56LTXI (industrial version) as USB 2.0 controller. I will check this controller chip for automotive. If CY7C68013A-5... Show More
Anonymous
Hi-      I'm new to using the Cypress chips (FX2), and I'm looking for some pointers on getting started with CyUSB.net ...      I have the FX2LP set u... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to know if it is possible to read the PROM of this chip to program other chips with the same firmware. I only have one programmed microco... Show More
XiGS_1880821
Dear All,        I refer to the design("AN61345 - Slave FIFO Interface using fpga"), and have been able to get the data, but this is not I want, the p... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Experts,    I am using CY7C68013A-56pin + FPGA for camera data capture based on slave FIFO interface. My pipe plan: IN: video data; OUT:  cmd dat... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.