Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi-      I'm new to using the Cypress chips (FX2), and I'm looking for some pointers on getting started with CyUSB.net ...      I have the FX2LP set u... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to know if it is possible to read the PROM of this chip to program other chips with the same firmware. I only have one programmed microco... Show More
XiGS_1880821
Dear All,        I refer to the design("AN61345 - Slave FIFO Interface using fpga"), and have been able to get the data, but this is not I want, the p... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Experts,    I am using CY7C68013A-56pin + FPGA for camera data capture based on slave FIFO interface. My pipe plan: IN: video data; OUT:  cmd dat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I had downloaded Cypress SuiteUSB but had to uninstall it. When I tried to install it again, it throws up an error (screenshot is attached). Th... Show More
Anonymous
I need to interface matrix keypad with CY7C64215-56LTXC and send the detected key over USB. This should be PC compatible keypad.    Is there a sample ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone!     I  am starting with the USB development, I would like to know how to program the entire descriptor in a SX2 with an external master (... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    We're using Cypress USB driver with our custom VID/PID.    Because of our security requirements we're allowed install only signed Windows dr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         I'd like to know if there's an example firmware for your CY7C68013A that implements a Mass Storage Device on USB and interfaces with ON... Show More
Anonymous
Dear i have a project to build a kind of usb mass storage product the design if finished and done by an engineer, i am a computer scientist so i don't... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.