Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi AllI am creating an application to stream video data over the EZ USB FX2LP and display it on the PC. I have implemented an MPEG reader using cypres... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,My application uses CY7C65211 GPIOs to perform JTAG emulation. It's using Cypress USB library and CySetGpioValue/CyGetGpioValue APIs from Window... Show More
Anonymous
We have been using FX2 CY7C68013A for over 10 years.Recently, we discovered that on certain Dell servers, a feature of our product stopped working. Th... Show More
Anonymous
HiI have a question about FX3's IIC.I want to set IIC speed to 1Mhz.I try after setting as below but IIC speed is about 760 Khz.1. Set VIO5 to 3.3 V.2... Show More
Anonymous
I successfuly write a 64KB eeprom, but after reset or reenumerate, it boots as default. Any ideas on where to look? I have replaced the eeprom already... Show More
Anonymous
We are considering using the Cypress 68053 as a USB interface for our board.  We want the board to come up in Linux as a ethernet interface (like our ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    This is a puzzling question we can't figure out.    We use FX2LP family (CY7C68013A) since a long time (10 years) in BULK mode to transfe... Show More
Anonymous
HI everyone, I want to ask off for a problem.Under the android 5.1.1  use cypress 6801 chips, communication mainly use cyusb lib library, but the devi... Show More
Anonymous
  If the master wants to send a stream of data whose length is not a multiple of 512, the last packet is not be automatically committed to USB because... Show More
Anonymous
                                                            Hi All,         Please find the beta release of the Eclipse based tool chain for FX2LP on ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.