Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

FrZa_2625781
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,I would like to do the following with a CY7C68013A-100AXC (100 pin FX2LP):1. Connect to USB and power up2. Enumerate with default, download firmwar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I just got started with the fx3. After importing the example firmware given with the SDK I get the following error when I try to build themC:/Progr... Show More
wokac_2711691
I would like to send up to 8 bytes of data in control command to FX2 using additional data field. Up to four bytes the mValue and mIndex field can be ... Show More
Anonymous
Hey guys I need help to design a coaxial cable to usb adapter so that i can watch my analog tv video signal on my laptop ...Any help or suggestion wil... Show More
Anonymous
Does the square pad on the back side of the QFN package need to be connected to ground?I'm playing with you design kit and want to ensure I get the de... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,The USB-Serial Configuration Utility allows to select Baud rate of up to 3000 kbps in UART mode, but the maximum communication rate of the USB s... Show More
johsc_2659821
Hi :     Our customers reported an issue related USB.Our product used a Cypress FX2 Cy7c68013(USB FIFO) combined with a DSP. We designed the Cypress F... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to use the CY_FX2LP_LGS_ DMB-TH_TV Dongle example to read an MPEG2 stream using FX2LP Ez USB. But there is file InitFrontend.h that is mis... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I just bought the CY7C68013 baord. I am able to load a hex file onto the ram and the eeprom using the USB control center. Whne I try to build the d... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I tested vend_ax programm with:    CY3684 USB 2.0 DEVELOPMENT BOARD    I think I damaged the large EEPROM because the board is not ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.