Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
i am referring fx2lp slavefifo example to interafce an image sensor to fx2lp, i am using CY7C68013A 56-pin,it has two READY signalsRDY1/SLWR pin no at... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone!I have fx2lp chip. My application is high speed parallel 8-bit ADC. I want to use full size of fifo (4k). I started from configuring GPIF ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are working on CY7C68013A to connect to MPEG TS. However, when we run the AN58069 with Free running MPEG example code. We then record the MP... Show More
Anonymous
hi every one. i have written a firmware for transferring data in slave FIFO mode for CY68013A.i have download .hex file generated in keiluvision2 to F... Show More
Anonymous
I've created a 'test' (HID) USB PCB using CY8C3446PVI-076 and have a simple 'test' app (C#) on a Windows 10 box (using CyUSB.dll). I can connect to th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,i want to have a 30-Mbyte USB data transfer using cypress FX2LP and Simultaneously plot it's diagram with qt. i find a strategy that cover this 30-... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I'm using CY7C68013A-128AXI. I have question regarding driver operation provided by Cypress:https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-9344- OS:  Wi... Show More
Anonymous
We have a device using the CY7C68001 chip.In Windows 10 pro, the device does not enumerate, showing either error 43 or error 10 (Invalid device descri... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I have connected all the DNU pins to GND in CYUSB3064 in the schematic and board. I am having problems with the MIPI lanes now.Does grounding th... Show More
Anonymous
I want to get GPIF data with USB 2.0 interface.interface define is belowif data is valid, then INPUT0 is High. and if data is invalid, then INPUT0 is ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.