Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,I am performing fx2lp booting in c2load mode.eeprom used is not write protected means the WP pin is connected to ground(same as fx2lp dvk),it me... Show More
karac_3142546
Hi, I cannot get the GPIOs working on my CY7C65211. What I have is:-a working device configured as I2C + PC side software-GPIO 11 appearing as "unused... Show More
gean_3054931
FX2LP EEPROM
solved msg Solved
Hi,I have interfaced fx2lp with an image sensor in slavefifo mode.fx2lp is implemented in C2 load.Two eeprom devices are connected trhough i2c to fx2l... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,i have interfaced fx2lp(cy7c68013A) with an image sensor.the hardware and firmware is working fine.is same  firmware is works fine for fx2lp18 ?... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I've got a problem with the cyusb suite for Linux. The installation went ok. Then the manual says that I should use the "cyusb_linux" comman... Show More
Anonymous
Well the Engineer who wrote all the code for our product is no longer with us. Since 32 bit windows are but a thing of the past I am stuck trying to f... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,how can we display fx2lp data(imge data) in the control center(or streamer) using direct x and direct show method?anybody have done it?please le... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,In the FX2LP TRM,They have given that IFCONFIG.5 (output enable) Bit must not be set to 1 when IFCONFIG.7 is equal to 0 (external clock).what whoul... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I have defined endpoint 2 in the fx2lp slavefifo code.I added descriptors in dscr.a51 file as below.FullSpeedConfigDscr:;; Endpoint Descriptor  ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,is keil2 (fx2lp ide)supports release mode (release version build)and debug mode congiguration settings?thank you.geetha. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.