Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

JuIn_1625121
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I think that each SLEEP# and POWER# outputs are connected internally 5.6kohm resistors for pull-up and pull-down.Is it correct? Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are currently using "CYPRESS EZ-USB FX3 CYUSB3KIT-001 DEVELOPMENT KIT"  for internal development work.    Our requirement is showcasing our ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    i'm going to design a circuit with two high speed usb ports so in order to add an extera port to FL2XP (CY7C6801XA) i need a ULPI interface on i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have tested the slave FIFO data transfer on 68013A according to the VC 2010 examples successfully.But I usually don't know whether the data a... Show More
Anonymous
        my device does not recognized by windows and install as unknown device pls provide driver and help to install my device successfull and sudden... Show More
Anonymous
I used the EHSETT tool to test the usb2.0 device(cyusb2014)compliance , When I teste the Device Receiver Sensitivity ,I could not get the correct resu... Show More
Anonymous
which is the best driver for the CY7C68013a for Raspbian Pi 3 running stretch os ?where would I find the download files ?thank youRobin Show More
dasu_2655076
I am using CY7C68013 to drive an FPGA through the external memory bus. is it possible to find a simple 8051 external memory behavior bus model in this... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am trying to send a 5 KB packet from my linux PC to the PSoC using USB Bulk transfer. As far as I understand the Bulk Transfer can only suppor... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.