Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,how can we display fx2lp data(imge data) in the control center(or streamer) using direct x and direct show method?anybody have done it?please le... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,In the FX2LP TRM,They have given that IFCONFIG.5 (output enable) Bit must not be set to 1 when IFCONFIG.7 is equal to 0 (external clock).what whoul... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I have defined endpoint 2 in the fx2lp slavefifo code.I added descriptors in dscr.a51 file as below.FullSpeedConfigDscr:;; Endpoint Descriptor  ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,is keil2 (fx2lp ide)supports release mode (release version build)and debug mode congiguration settings?thank you.geetha. Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,i am using c2 load eeprom booting for fx2lp in my project.defaulty i2c speed is 100khz.i have red  that it can be 400khz speed by setting the EE... Show More
hiyac_351831
My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:CY7C68013A-56PVXCT(FX2LP)This is a continuation of my previous CDC. https://community.cypress.com/thread/34347... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,I am interfaced fx2lp with image sensor in slavefifo mode.sensor is in video stream mode.I have modified cypress control center to recieve the vide... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,how to build release version in keil2 in fx2lp?let me know the procedure for this.thank you. Show More
hiyac_351831
I checked Application note, #001-58764 Rev. *I.http://www.cypress.com/file/44471/download My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:CY7C68013A-56PVXCT... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I have interfaced image sensor to fx2lp in slavefifo mode and for this,i have modified control center to display the image in the pc side.image ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.