Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
API for the GPIO (CyGetGpioValue()/CySetGpioValue()) does not allow us to change the direction/drive of the GPIO pins on CY7C65211. In our system we m... Show More
lihac_660931
Hi,From this discussion FLAGC set to not empty after TD_Init , using the same firmware.I have a problem with this firmware, reading from EP6 (from ext... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,I tried to build the Streamer example application from the USB Suite 3.4.7 with VS 2017 Community, but I get a lot of errors.It does not recognize ... Show More
Anonymous
I only use  CY7C63813,didn't  have  SPI chip.Move the track ball.Light pulses into the CY7C63813 by IO pin.The direction of the motion is calculated b... Show More
lihac_660931
Hi,I want to use Slave FIFO Mode.In this setup, I want to utilize all End Point (2,4,6,8).EP2 & EP4 is AUTOOUT=1 while EP6 & EP8 is AUTOIN=0.I set PIN... Show More
Anonymous
So I am trying to get my host application to work with the new cyusb3.sys. As mentioned in the PDF, some of the IOCTL definitions have changed. I am n... Show More
Anonymous
When configured as USB-I2C bridge, there are 3 endpoints on CY7C65211. Please see below. Is it possible to get rid of Interrupt end-point? We are conn... Show More
Anonymous
hi everyone ,                      actually i want make control centre as the console application .i got struck at selecting endpoints  in device tree... Show More
Anonymous
In our recent mass production, we found that there're minor part (~2%) of the device (using CY7C68013A)  doesn'tread firmware from Eeprom on certain ... Show More
MiNe_85951
Hi,We would like to confirm about flash retention of CY7C65213/CY7C65213A (USB-UART Bridge).Specification of flash is described on page 11 of datashee... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.