Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
HelloI wonder if its is possible to make the CY7C68013A-56 load the EEPROM content from a microsontroller?More explanation, the board loads the conten... Show More
gean_3054931
usblyzer
solved msg Solved
Hello,I am using usblyzer,i am able to capture the data,but every time data transfer from fx2lp to host is fixed to 4 bytes only(raw data).how to solv... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all, I am encountering a problem with  CY7C68013A. Using the cyusb3.inf from driver for win7 (I am using win10) and adding custom PID/VID/Desc in .... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I need to understand with CY7C65642 28QFPN  if i want to avoid using EEPROM, how system will behave. What is the default values it take. As per flo... Show More
Anonymous
For several days, each time Update Manager suggested updating various products, upon trying to do so your server has been responding with an internal ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I'm working on a design involving a DDS which needs a high speed interface to a PC. The cy7c68013a seemed suitable. I'd like to achieve th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I've writen an data acquisition software based on CyAPI wich communicate with an FX2 chip. It use asynchronous bulk communication ( packet size: 51... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,I am using the Streamer example with the Cy7C68013 with the isochronous transfer (3*1024 bytes or 1*1024 bytes and 8 or 16 packages per xfer).With ... Show More
Anonymous
CY7C65215A
solved msg Solved
Hello,Is it possible to use capacitive sense buttons in WEC7 with the CY7C65215A?best regards,Tom Show More
Anonymous
i have simple board with a CY7C65213-28PVXI chip on itdriver / chip vid & pid changed from the defaults, driver re-signed properlyboard plugged into n... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.