Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
        Impossible to use CyAPI with C++Builder 2009! Someone know the solution ? If no solution, Cypress will it adapt to C++Builder 2009 ?    Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I am coding a driver for our device under Linux,    When i finished download a firmware(suffix is .fw),The device will not be able ... Show More
Anonymous
        I am using the CY7C64013 USB controller and have a question.        I have set Endpoint2 to be Interrupt OUT and Endpoint4 to be Interrupt IN.... Show More
Anonymous
        I use the cy7c68013 with    slave fifo and    auto in-out mode.    And now 4 bulk pipe is used with endpoint address 2,4,6,8    but I want to ... Show More
Anonymous
        Does exist a generic driver for CY7C64613 FULL SPEED Compliance Device?            Regards    Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,    There is a function of    "Supports mode page 5 for BIOS boot support" on CY7C68300C.        I don't really know what is it?    It mean... Show More
Anonymous
        We ordered the Full-Speed and Low-Speed USB 2.0 Compliance Test Boards from the USB-IF (    http://www.usb.org/developers/estoreinfo/) but the... Show More
Anonymous
        We build and sell speciality cables. We need to find a test jig or combination of active elements that will give us "go / no go" results for 5... Show More
Anonymous
        Are there only 1 page of messages on this forum? (13 total including this one)    Seems like no one has any trouble with this but from the cou... Show More
Anonymous
        We have a test set using primer.exe to prime CY7C683000 devices.        The host PC crashed and was re-installed with XP (including a reformat... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.