Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

KeTs_2342536
USB low-full-high speed peripherals

Have part#CY7C64315-16LKXCT life cycle , and EOL plan?

Regard,

Kevin

woyoc_4254216
I used to make a product using CY7C63723C-SXC IC the program used was an assembly.  its purpose is usb to ps/2 converter and it has a separate cpu on ... Show More
ShFu_1540346
Dear all,Is there  USB to I2C configuration file of CY7C65215?Also, are we able to update the F/W of CY7C65215 through USB?Thank you,Shun Furusawa Show More
ral_4242076
Dear Technical team,Please clarify the below issue.CY7C68013A-56PVXI 6 CYPRES 18+  We sold this part to customer, but the end user said there isn't an... Show More
etkp_4081981
Hi Guys, i'm new in using the EZ-USB FX3 SDK on an analog Device evaluation Board ADF4159. I want to develop a matlab Script that can be used to confi... Show More
BhBh_4156241
Hello,    How to change the exposure in FX2LP by using SET command from GUI? (is this only when AEC disable)? what all registers i must change?Thanks&... Show More
BhBh_4156241
Hello..We are working with FX2LP in this I am considering 3endpoints 2IN and 1OUT Endpoints i.e 6 and 2 as IN endpoints and 02 as OUT endpoint,it is w... Show More
prprc_4244486
I would like to get a documentation on I2C communication as I am trying to know how the data is stored in EEPROM in EVAL-AD5933 evaluation board.Link ... Show More
lisuc_3844466
The cy7c68013 chip I used cannot work in isochronous transmission mode, but it can work in block transmission mode. Computer software I cannot obtain ... Show More
MoLa_3842091
I have got a FX3S RAID-on-Chip USB Dongle and I'm using FT232H from adafruit to debug via UART but I don't know why debug messages doesn't appear on T... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.