USB issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bb1
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi Infineon,

We are having issue with our USB not getting connected.

Thanks with Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

From your logs, I see that the setup transaction "80 06 00 06 00 00 0A 00" sent by the host to the device is the get DEVICE_QUALIFIER descriptor request.  The  device sends a STALL handshake in response to the get DEVICE_QUALIFIER descriptor request because it  does not support the certain request. After that, the USB host will issue the next SETUP transaction as seen from the logs.

SPLIT transfers are used when a high-speed host is trying to communicate with a full speed/low speed device. Could you please check if your device is full speed/low speed.

Regards,

Mallika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MallikaK_22

Hi Vinisha,

>> Kindly provide more details about your system. Which silicon are you using?

>> Please share the USB logs. I want to check at which stage the STALL is being sent?

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes
MallikaK_22

Hi,

From your logs, I see that the setup transaction "80 06 00 06 00 00 0A 00" sent by the host to the device is the get DEVICE_QUALIFIER descriptor request.  The  device sends a STALL handshake in response to the get DEVICE_QUALIFIER descriptor request because it  does not support the certain request. After that, the USB host will issue the next SETUP transaction as seen from the logs.

SPLIT transfers are used when a high-speed host is trying to communicate with a full speed/low speed device. Could you please check if your device is full speed/low speed.

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes
MallikaK_22

Hi Vinisha,

May I know which USB device are you using i.e. which Infineon chip?

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes